CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOLERS OF SOLANO COUNTY RELEASE OF RISK AND LIABILITY FORM
I understand by myself and my family members participating in any activities, events, classes, services, etc., by Christian Home Schoolers of Solano County (CHSC), and/or organized by other CHSC members, at any public/private property or facilities, I agree for myself and for the members of my family to the following:
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Myself and my family members will observe all posted rules and oral instructions directions given by CHSC, or the leadership, representatives or agents of CHSC to prevent damages and injuries.
- RISK AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activities and assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and my family members, and further release and discharge CHSC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon CHSC activities and their hosted locations/ facilities, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, CHSC or other third parties. If there are any damages I agree to pay for all damages to CHSC and their hosted locations/ facilities caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
- INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify CHSC and other CHSC members against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or participation of CHSC activities and their hosted locations/ facilities.
- NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AGREEMENT By selecting the “I Accept” button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature on this Agreement and is the same as if you signed this document in writing and your E-Signature is legally binding. You are also confirming that you are the individual authorized to enter into this Agreement.
I have read the above document, understand it, and agree to all the terms mentioned above.