CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOLERS OF SOLANO COUNTY RELEASE OF RISK AND LIABILITY FORM
By participating in any activities hosted by Christian Home Schoolers of Solano County (CHSC), and/or organized by CHSC members, at any public/private property or facilities, I agree for myself and for the members of my family to the following:
- FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS. My family members and I will observe all posted rules and oral instructions given by CHSC, or the leadership, representatives or agents of CHSC to prevent damages and injuries.
2. COVID 19 Health Standard. I agree that my family and I will follow all current local health department mandates at all CHSC events in addition to the following guidelines set by the CHSC leadership team:
- All in-person events will take place outdoors.
- All members must wash hands thoroughly before attending an event.
- Do not attend an event if anyone in your home has – or in the week prior has had – symptoms of sickness (These include but are not limited to fever, body aches, nausea, diarrhea, headache, sore throat, drainage, or difficulty breathing).
- Hand sanitizer, masks, and 6-foot distancing are encouraged.
- If sickness is discovered in your home, as soon as possible notify the leaders of events you have attended in the previous week. Leaders will then notify the attendees of those events that someone was sick.
3.RISK AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activities and assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and my family members, and further release and discharge CHSC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon CHSC activities and their hosted locations/ facilities, whether caused by the fault of me, my family, CHSC or other third parties. If there are any damages I agree to pay for all damages to CHSC and their hosted locations/ facilities caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
4.INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify CHSC and other CHSC members against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or participation of CHSC activities and their hosted locations/ facilities.
5.NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing.
6.DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
7.ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AGREEMENT By selecting the “I Accept” button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature on this Agreement and is the same as if you signed this document in writing and your E-Signature is legally binding. You are also confirming that you are the individual authorized to enter into this Agreement.
Please go back to the membership application, complete the application, check the box at the bottom of the application to accept this agreement and then click submit. You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.